A beautiful day
The sunset was so beautiful, on Sunday; I sat by the river eating cherries. Whiles watching the sunset and it sure was a delight. This reminded me of when I was only 12 years old, my acquaintance would take me to the river, to sit in the sun. Sad to say my companion doesn't feel the same. He paced up and down the river side, he became intolerant, and he does not take to the small things. The beautiful colours in the sun, the orange and bright yellow, combined together are simply magnificent. I could have sat there for hours; enjoying the sounds of the birds, the breeze surrounding me. Not to forget the beautiful creature, a white pony, its soft sheer glowing skin makes my heart feel warm. Suddenly I hear ‘Veronica Duchess come at once’ it was my husband Ferrara. He said I was to go in at once; see he doesn't like the Gardner seeing me, handsome guy he is. He said he would watch me sitting by the river. I like knowing others can still look at me and smile. I didn't realise that this was a problem. I am an outsider, for now, still yet to learn about my companion. He still needs to study me. Readers you know what I mean. I love to smile, not too much, just a little bit, smiling makes me feel happy.
Signed with love Veronica Anne Harper.