A different birthday

I haven’t written very much recently, I am sorry. I've been ever so busy. My food served in silver cutlery, table cloths tailor made from sweet Paris, food imported from Europe’s finest. It was my birthday on September the 5th; At last I am now 16 years old. I don't feel like a lady. I look in the mirror; I sure do look like a lady. My bust corset is very tight; my lady in waiting tells me this is what my companion likes. After being suddenly taken into this new place that I am not familiar with, meant that I didn't get to spend my birthday eating sponge cake with strawberry jam and red plump cherries. This birthday was different; you’re probably wondering what I mean by different. I wore a white patterned dress with velvet material, an Ivory colour with jewels on the arms. I sure did look like a princess. I wish you could have seen me. I’m newly married and my new husband is ever so kind, his attentive, his sweet and handsome. He looks at me with such strong eyes. I’m ever so excited for the future with him, I am very eager to grow into a wonderful wife that he loves dearly; the future can only get better. Signed with love Veronica Anne Harper.